CO-HOSTED BY iMATTER, CLIMATE GENERATION, AND MN350
This Earth Day, April 22nd, kids will take to the streets and march for climate justice!
Why? Because young people are the global frontline of climate change since they stand to suffer from worsening impacts more than their parents and grandparents have.
- Young people know climate change is real.
- They know it is human caused.
- They know their future is at stake.
- They are insistent that our leadership take action
- And they are not interested in excuses.
Please make a donation to help pay for the march expenses!